To assess your unique situation, Judy will ask you:
- What’s working for you?
- What’s not working for you?
- What’s causing the problem?
- Why do you want to un-clutter and get organized?
If you can relate to any of the statements below, Judy can help you clear the clutter and get organized:
- You are overwhelmed with too much clutter
- You can’t locate an important document in your files
- Your closets are filled to the brim and overflowing
- Stacks of newspapers and magazines are piled too high
- It’s difficult to part with items you don’t use or need
- You’d feel guilty giving away a gift received ten years ago
- Your clutter is hindering your ability to function
- You are embarrassed to invite people over