To assess your unique situation, Judy will ask you:
• What’s working for you?
• What’s not working for you?
• What’s causing the problem?
• Why do you want to un-clutter and get organized?
If you can relate to any of the statements below,
Judy can help you clear the clutter and get organized:
• You are overwhelmed with too much clutter
• You can’t locate an important document in your files
• Your closets are filled to the brim and overflowing
• Stacks of newspapers and magazines are piled too high
• It’s difficult to part with items you don’t use or need
• You’d feel guilty giving away a gift received ten years ago
• Your clutter is hindering your ability to function
• You are embarrassed to invite people over