Some ‘Organizational Tips’ to help you take control of your life
- Doing your most difficult tasks when you have the most energy will help you focus, and be able to complete tasks more easily, and with less distraction.
- Avoid over-scheduling, so you have time to deal with interruptions and other unexpected events.
- Clothing you have not worn in more than one year will most likely never be worn. Donate, sell, or throw out these clothes.
- If magazines that you never read are piling up without your reading them, stop the subscriptions.
- Using clear plastic containers with lids, instead of cardboard boxes for storage, allows you to easily identify the contents. It’s also a good idea to label the containers.
This entry was posted in Organizing Tips
. Bookmark the permalink