Dealing with the mail can be frustrating, especially if you travel for your work.
1. Commit to sorting through your mail every day that you are at home or at work, so it doesn’t pile up.
2. Recycle unwanted catalogs and junk mail right away. Limit the number of catalogs you receive so they don’t accumulate. You can shop at most stores on-line.
3. Shred any mail with personal information or account numbers on it.
4. Place bills that need to be paid by DUE DATE in a BILLS ACTION file.
5. Create a TO BE FILED inbox or folder for statements and any other documents to be filed. Take care of this once a week.