- Doing your most difficult tasks when you have the most energy will help you focus, and be able to complete tasks more easily, and with less distraction.
- Avoid over-scheduling, so you have time to deal with interruptions and other unexpected events.
- Clothing you have not worn in more than one year will most likely never be worn. Donate, sell, or throw out these clothes.
- Stop your junk mail by contacting the organization 41pounds.org. For a fee of $35, they will stop your junk mail for five years. And, as a new subscriber, you can choose one of the environmental or community organizations that 41pounds.org lists on their website to which they will donate $10 of your payment.
- Using clear plastic containers with lids, instead of cardboard boxes for storage, allows you to easily identify the contents and keep items dry. It’s also a good idea to label the containers.
By following these tips, you will feel freer and have more control over your life.
Let me know how it goes!