30 Things to Get Rid of NOW!
It can be really difficult to let go of things.
But you say; I might read that book someday, I might wear that
dress someday, I might need that item someday.
You know what? You probably will never wear that dress,
read that book, or use that item again. So be realistic,
and get rid of stuff you don’t use anymore.
Here are 30 items to get rid of:
- Single socks with no mate, or holes in them
- Pencils with worn down erasers
- Last years magazines that take up space
- Checks to accounts you no longer have
- Shoes that are worn out, or don’t fit
- Clothing you haven’t worn in the past year or more
- Makeup that’s expired or you don’t use anymore
- Rusty tools and outdoor garden gear
- Toys kids have outgrown
- All those screws in that jar you will never use
- Last years pay stubs
- Old cables filling up that box
- Single earrings and necklaces with broken clasps
- Jigsaw puzzles with missing pieces
- Old schoolbooks and college notebooks
- Books you know you’ll never read
- Expired medications and vitamins
- Broken camping or sports equipment
- Storage containers without lids
- Greeting cards from years ago
- Hotel shampoo and conditioner bottles
- Unfinished projects’ craft supplies
- Torn towels & washclothes
- Old, worn out canvas and reusable bags
- Or, all those extra bags you hold on to
- Dried up magic markers
- Cookbooks you don’t use anymore
- Expired coupons
- Flat, stained old bed pillows
- User manuals to defunct appliances
There are many more things you can throw out,
donate or sell. Ignore what you want to keep,
Sell what you can, donate what won’t sell, and throw out
unimportant damaged things. Having less stuff makes it
easier to get organized!
I’d love to know what other things you can get rid of now!
If you live in the Boston area, and would like a
FREE 1/2 hour telephone consultation to discuss your
clutter issues, contact Judy at: [email protected]